Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.378 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,322,696 Dinar (R$ 3,743) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)