Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.463 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,258,492 Dinar (R$ 3,879) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)