Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.304 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,557,624 Dinar (R$ 4,276) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)