Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,696,779 Dinar ($1,433) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)