Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,502,685 Dinar ($1,289) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)