Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,781,941 Dinar ($1,527) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)