Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,852,463 Dinar ($1,565) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)