Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,082,961 Dinar ($1,764) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)