Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1470.809 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,458,705 Dinar (€2,352) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,980,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)