Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.889 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,058,079 Dinar (€2,216) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)