Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1395.092 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,685,805 Dinar (€1,925) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (30 minutes ago)