Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 323.780 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,290,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,964,253 Dinar (6,067 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (43 minutes ago)