Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 60% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,007 Dinar (840 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)