Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 61% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,045 Dinar (845 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)