Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.431 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,470,000 Dinar (20,341 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)