Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,619 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,560,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,534,187 Dinar (€1,847) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)