Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,051,986 Dinar ($1,737) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (32 minutes ago)