Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,050,991 Dinar ($4,332) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)