Cost of living comparison between Lincoln, Nebraska, United States and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1162.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,039,154 Dinar ($1,755) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)