Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,298,180 Dinar ($4,486) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)