Cost of living comparison between Limón, Costa Rica and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.127 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,353,361 Dinar (₡ 1,106,645) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)