Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.040 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,629,072 Dinar (₡ 1,779,054) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)