Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 345.574 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,371,411 Dinar (S/. 6,862) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)