Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,760 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.450 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,644,602 Dinar (S/. 4,513) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)