Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.660 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,820,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,257,001 Dinar (1,359,996 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)