Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.629 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,355,382 Dinar (1,445,926 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)