Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1457.588 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,158,622 Dinar (€4,225) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,720,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)