Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 171.197 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 408,084 Dinar (元2,384) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (38 minutes ago)