Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 176.167 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 765,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 682,223 Dinar (元3,873) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (34 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (44 minutes ago)