Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 171.547 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 411,813 Dinar (元2,401) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (16 minutes ago)