Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 186.854 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 851,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 777,433 Dinar (元4,161) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hartford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18,860 (about 1 hour ago)