Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.911 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 61% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,107,596 Dinar (7,905,072 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)