Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.098 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 51% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,278,259 Dinar (6,327,917 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (35 minutes ago)