Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.142 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 52% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,805,603 Dinar (6,911,747 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,740,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)