Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.099 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,272,025 Dinar (5,845,564 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,210,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)