Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.218 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 59% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,942,088 Dinar (6,736,560 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)