Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.210 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 58% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,728,410 Dinar (7,116,043 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,930,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)