Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.260 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,982,781 Dinar (39,451 Kč) in Liberec.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)