Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,195,876 Dinar ($4,388) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (40 minutes ago)