Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1386.091 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,018,250 Dinar (€4,342) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,420,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)