Cost of living comparison between Les Abymes, Guadeloupe and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.802 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,896,593 Dinar (€2,283) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)