Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1362.018 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,578,348 Dinar (€2,627) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,100 zł (about 2 hours ago)