Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,944,088 Dinar (€1,524) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)