Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 40% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,297,284 Dinar (€2,492) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,360,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)