Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 348.933 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,603,011 Dinar (4,594 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (about 1 hour ago)