Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.573 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,318,852 Dinar (Php98,370) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)