Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.704 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,490,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,208,935 Dinar (Php97,292) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (44 minutes ago)