Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.669 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,420,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,122,753 Dinar (Php93,641) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (33 minutes ago)