Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.020 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 37% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,040,940 Dinar (€3,663) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,670,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)