Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.834 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,702,878 Dinar (€2,105) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (38 minutes ago)