Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1397.436 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,411,881 Dinar (€3,873) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,890,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)