Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1654.186 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,805,628 Dinar (£4,114) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,780,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (24 minutes ago)