Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1533.404 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,696,034 Dinar (£5,671) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)