Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,259,466 Dinar (€1,803) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (37 minutes ago)