Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1339.757 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 42% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,325,984 Dinar (€3,975) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,760,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)