Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.335 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,042,591 Dinar (€2,937) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)