Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1180.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 697,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 570,580 Dinar ($484) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (33 minutes ago)