Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 255,842 Dinar ($217) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (14 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (44 minutes ago)