Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 647,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 528,935 Dinar ($447) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)