Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 676,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 553,209 Dinar ($474) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)