Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1461.543 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,996,235 Dinar (€3,418) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)