Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1369.415 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,362,027 Dinar (€3,185) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)