Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 24.247 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 635,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 546,048 Dinar (RD$ 22,520) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)