Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 23.992 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 618,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 525,912 Dinar (RD$ 21,920) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)