Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 25.112 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 274,369 Dinar (RD$ 10,926) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)