Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1462.817 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,290,076 Dinar (€1,566) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)