Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,380,116 Dinar (€1,909) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)