Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1378.183 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,004,621 Dinar (€1,455) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (29 minutes ago)