Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.896 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,569,437 Dinar (€1,766) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,320,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (33 minutes ago)