Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,959,054 Dinar (€1,549) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)