Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.761 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 855,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 787,850 Dinar (元4,383) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)