Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 35.455 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 613,724 Dinar (17,310 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (28 minutes ago)