Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 37.864 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 690,708 Dinar (18,242 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 684,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)