Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.280 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 712,439 Dinar (₨63,160) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)