Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.104 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 836,154 Dinar (₨75,304) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)