Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,639,802 Dinar ($12,396) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)