Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.317 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,288,426 Dinar (991,527 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 2 hours ago)