Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.272 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,950,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,474,713 Dinar (1,061,961 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)