Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.726 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,452,867 Dinar (389,974 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)