Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.317 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,431,390 Dinar (1,034,634 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)