Cost of living comparison between Lafayette, Louisiana, United States and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1161.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,525,495 Dinar ($3,037) in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 2 hours ago)