Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,273,287 Dinar ($5,298) in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,490,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)