Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.179 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,697,868 Dinar (10,182 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)