Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.130 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,159,828 Dinar (8,774 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)