Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.804 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,273,909 Dinar (CH$1,260,681) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)