Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,670,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,604,113 Dinar (CH$1,395,858) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)