Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 74.281 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,453,947 Dinar (ARS $19,573) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)