Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.347 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,179,742 Dinar (Mex$ 34,962) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)