Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.608 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,051,147 Dinar (Mex$ 31,264) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (42 minutes ago)