Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.107 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,768,993 Dinar ($b10,399) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)