Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.147 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,113,089 Dinar ($b12,275) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)