Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.912 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,129,612 Dinar ($b12,388) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)