Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 522,017 Dinar ($442) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)