Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 48% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,766,260 Dinar ($1,514) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (44 minutes ago)