Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,848,893 Dinar ($1,562) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)