Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 347,354 Dinar ($294) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (40 minutes ago)