Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.828 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 849,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 734,890 Dinar (L 14,748) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)