Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.557 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 905,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 819,254 Dinar (L 16,205) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)