Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.565 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,059,793 Dinar (L 21,382) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)