Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.377 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,118,560 Dinar (L 22,204) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (31 minutes ago)