Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.354 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,938,510 Dinar (¥380,371) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (40 minutes ago)