Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.238 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,104,258 Dinar (¥721,176) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,440,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)