Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3867.034 IQD / KWD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,667,557 Dinar (Dinar 2,500) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (41 minutes ago)