Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3924.931 IQD / KWD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 7,094,203 Dinar (Dinar 1,807) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)