Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3852.613 IQD / KWD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,863,560 Dinar (Dinar 2,560) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)