Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.349 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 992,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 863,345 Dinar (руб 42,428) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)