Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 255.255 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,180 Dinar (GH₵20) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)