Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 277.980 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 331,764 Dinar (GH₵1,193) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)