Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.324 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,782,783 Dinar (¥366,424) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (39 minutes ago)