Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.615 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,128,044 Dinar (¥388,896) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)