Cost of living comparison between Kumamoto, Japan and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.212 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,934,082 Dinar (¥172,496) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)