Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.998 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,889,991 Dinar (¥626,477) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)