Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,456 Dinar (483 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (36 minutes ago)