Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.474 IQD / AOA *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,714 Dinar (1,409 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)