Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 37% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,036 Dinar (1,263 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)