Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.855 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,203 Dinar (1,230 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)